Nova Scotia Government Travel
Close to Nova Scotia government agencies and offices, The Westin Nova Scotian offers an ideal location in downtown Halifax. We provide the ultimate in comfort and convenience, while creating a rejuvenating experience for government and military travellers. Come see what The Westin Nova Scotian can offer you during your next Halifax government business trip.
- Local Area:
- The Nova Scotia Department of Justice is only 0.2km from the hotel
- The Nova Scotia Scotia Department of Agriculture is located less than 1.5 km from the hotel
- The Nova Scotia Public Services Commission is located less than 1.5km from the hotel
- The Nova Scotia Department of Education is located 2km from the hotel
- Transportation: Taxi cabs, car service, and the city's Metro Transit public bus system are readily available. In addition, the hotel is conveniently attached to the city's VIA Rail station. Book your ground transport today with Town Limo.
- Airport: The Westin Nova Scotian is located 43 km from Stanfield International Airport - an easy taxi ride away.
- Attractions: Government travel doesn't have to be all business. The Westin Nova Scotian is minutes from the finest Halifax attractions.
- Point Pleasant Park, a spectacular park overlooking Halifax Harbour, offers an ideal setting to rest and relax. It is located only 2km from the hotel.
- Pier 21, Halifax's interactive immigration museum, is directly behind the hotel- steps away. It offers a fascinating look at the history of immigration in this Maritime destination.
- The Museum of Natural History is located only 2 km away, and offers an excellent display of information about animals and wildlife.
- The HMCS Sackville, a floating naval museum located in the World War II convoy escort on the harbourfront, is located 2km away.
Our government rates include complimentary high speed internet access and local phone calls.
Book your Federal Government rate online, or call 866-716-8101 and mention GOC.
Book your Canadian Provincial Government rate online or call 866-716-8101 and mention GOP.
A valid Government employee ID is required at check-in.