Plan your next Halifax Conference at the AAA Four-Diamond Westin Nova Scotian. Our Conference Services Managers and Executive Meeting Managers specialize in one-stop shopping and offer professional, personalized service to ensure the success of your event in our Halifax convention space.
The versatility of our space inspires creative entertaining for any special occasion. Whether you are hosting a cocktail party for 20, a breakfast for 500, looking for a Halifax wedding venue for 100 or a corporate lunch for 300, we will deliver an experience of excellence at this premier Halifax hotel.
AT A GLANCE
Year Opened: 1996 as The Westin Nova Scotian, 1930 as the Nova Scotian Hotel
Largest Meeting Space: 8,400 square feet
Total Meeting Space: 23,000 square feet, 17 Meeting Rooms, featuring natural light
Guest Rooms: 310
Kings/Suites/Doubles/Queens: 81 /14 /91/124
Contact our sales team via email or by calling 902-496-8306 for more information. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
We feature several small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 20-60
With 23,000 square feet of meeting and event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate your next Halifax conference.
Ideal Meeting Size: 60-600
- All natural light
- Both ballrooms on same level
Our outdoor terrace is the perfect spot to hold a reception or social event.
Ideal Event Size: 2-80
- Lovely city and park views
- Open air space, no tenting
- Flexible for set-up
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
- elements on hollis (125 person capacity)
- Roy's Lounge Outdoor Patio (50 person capacity)
- 23,000 square feet of meeting space, accommodating up to 500 people in our largest ballroom
- Two main ballrooms with a dozen small meeting spaces to accommodate any size meeting
- Majority of meeting space is on our first floor with limited access from the public to ensure your meetings privacy
- In House Audio Visual Supplier; convenience for all your requirements
- Exceptional Culinary Team & Chefs will customize a menu that is right for you
- Experienced Conference Services Managers to ensure the success of your meeting
- All meeting space has natural light
In the heart of downtown Halifax, our hotel offers a peaceful respite in this beautiful city. With easy access to nearby shopping and dining, you can experience all that downtown has to offer.
Want to find out more about our prime downtown Halifax location? See for yourself how close our hotel is to the city's top attractions and convenient amenities.
Check out the top reasons why the Halifax Seaport is a great meeting locale. Learn More>>
Robert L. Stanfield International Airport is 30 minutes from downtown Halifax.