Executive Crown Suite
The place to sip, see and be seen, The Westin Nova Scotian's Crown Suite offers guests an experience beyond compare. Located high on the 11th floor, The Crown Suite is favoured by locals and celebrities alike. Enjoy the incredible panoramas of Georges Island, a small drumlin located in the middle of Halifax Harbour, which was shaped by glaciers thousands of years ago.
- Sweeping views of the Halifax Harbour .
- The luxurious interiors feature all the amenities of suite living in a variety of color schemes.
- Small gathering up to 20 people, lounge and large space for sit down dinner
- Separate full bar and lounge area with bar amenities
- Menu options created by Executive Chef Mark Marchment.
- Live music on request.
- Available for day, evening or simply for few hours for elegant gathering
- Pairing polished service with elegant space
- Comfortable spot for Haligonian to enjoy ‘Afternoon Tea’ and socialize.
- Arguably the city’s most glamourous suite for a sunset view.
- View More Photos
Contact Jackie Collins at 902-496-7435 to discuss reserving this exclusive suite.