The Westin Nova Scotian
1181 Hollis Street, Halifax, NS, B3H 2P6, Canada
Phone: (902) 421-1000
3.9/5 354 reviews
Sophistication and Style at Our Waterfront Hotel in Halifax
Perfectly positioned on the waterfront, the AAA/CAA Four Diamond Westin Nova Scotian delivers an unforgettable experience for your downtown Halifax visit. Our hotel greets you with beautifully appointed accommodations, delicious dining, and a prime location near some of Halifax's most renowned attractions. Additional amenities for your stay include elegant event venues and a serene on-site spa.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Triple up on bonus Starpoints
Register for SPG® Take Three by August 30, 2017 and your stays of two or more nights will earn double or triple Starpoints® between May 27 through September 4, 2017:
- Triple Starpoints on weekends*
- Double Starpoints on weekdays*
Book your summer getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
*Weekend stays of two or more nights that include a Friday or Saturday
150 Rooms for $150
It’s our birthday, and you’re invited. In celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday, we're offering rates from $150 plus two cocktails to help you celebrate in style. Book today and receive:
- Rates from $150 per night for traditional rooms
- Two complimentary Canadian Club Whiskey Cocktails in Roy’s Lounge*
- Valid for arrivals all days of the week
Plus- SPG® is giving away 2 epic adventures to celebrate Canada’s 150th. Choose your epic trip here for a chance to win!
Book online or call 1-888-627-8553 and mention rate plan CANADA. Valid for stays from June 1 - August 31, 2017.
*Guests must be 19 years of age or older to receive cocktail voucher or wine
Halifax Seaport BeerFest: August 11-12
Plan a visit to Nova Scotia during Halifax Seaport BeerFest (August 11-12) and sample some truly unique beer offerings. Tap into delicious craft and import beers, as well as great local ciders. Book our exclusive offer and enjoy:
- Overnight accommodations for two
- Two tickets to Halifax Seaport BeerFest ($70 value)
- Rates from $259 per night
Book online, or call 1-888-627-8553 and ask for our BeerFest package. Two-day advance purchase necessary.
Family Time, Kid Approved
Pack your bags and take an adventure with the entire family.
- Save 50% on your second room (connecting rooms upon availability)
- Kids eat free with purchase of an adult meal
Book online, or call 1-877-782-0108 and ask for our family packages.
Exclusive CAA/AAA Member Rates
Enjoy more, pay less with great rates for CAA/AAA Members only.
- Enjoy up to 20% off our best available rate
Book online or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan AUTOV.
Let's do breakfast
Start the day right with breakfast for two every day of your stay.
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan BAR1B.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self and valet parking $18-22/day
- SPG Category 4
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- Business centre
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- New Balance Gear Lending
- Sykea Salon and Spa
- Yuk Yuk's Halifax Comedy Club
The Westin Nova Scotian, an iconic Halifax hotel, is located at 1181 Hollis Street, just steps from Halifax harbour.
- Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- Citadel Hill
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Museum of Natural History
- Neptune Theatre
How To Get Here
DELIGHT IN THE FLAVOURS AT OUR HOTEL RESTAURANTS
Savour delicious cuisine at the award-winning elements on hollis, or sip a cocktail at Roy's Lounge after a busy day in downtown Halifax.
- elements on hollis
- Roy's Lounge
Hours Of Operation
HOST YOUR EVENT IN DOWNTOWN HALIFAX
Our hotel's versatile spaces include the Executive Crown Suite, with its gorgeous waterfront views, as well as the Commonwealth Ballroom, which showcases natural light and has hosted visiting royalty.
- 23,000 square feet of space
- 17 meeting rooms
- Atlantic Ballroom - 8,400 square feet
- Spaces feature natural light