The Westin Nova Scotian
1181 Hollis Street, Halifax, NS, B3H 2P6, Canada
Phone: (902) 421-1000
3.9/5 365 reviews
Sophistication and Style at Our Waterfront Hotel in Halifax
Perfectly positioned on the waterfront, the AAA/CAA Four Diamond Westin Nova Scotian delivers an unforgettable experience for your downtown Halifax visit. Our hotel greets you with beautifully appointed accommodations, delicious dining, and a prime location near some of Halifax's most renowned attractions. Additional amenities for your stay include elegant event venues and a serene on-site spa.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Family Time, Kid Approved
Pack your bags and take an adventure with the entire family.
- Save 50% on your second room (connecting rooms upon availability)
- Kids eat free with purchase of an adult meal
Book online, or call 1-877-782-0108 and ask for our family packages.
Exclusive CAA/AAA Member Rates
Enjoy more, pay less with great rates for CAA/AAA Members only.
- Enjoy up to 20% off our best available rate
Book online or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan AUTOV.
Let's do breakfast
Start the day right with breakfast for two every day of your stay.
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan BAR1B.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
- Check-in time: 3PM
- Check-out time: 12PM
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self and valet parking $20-27/day
- SPG Category 4
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- Business centre
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- New Balance Gear Lending
- Sykea Salon and Spa
- Yuk Yuk's Halifax Comedy Club
The Westin Nova Scotian, an iconic Halifax hotel, is located at 1181 Hollis Street, just steps from Halifax harbour.
- Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- Citadel Hill
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Museum of Natural History
- Neptune Theatre
How To Get Here
DELIGHT IN THE FLAVOURS AT OUR HOTEL RESTAURANTS
Savour delicious cuisine at the award-winning elements on hollis, or sip a cocktail at Roy's Lounge after a busy day in downtown Halifax.
- elements on hollis
- Roy's Lounge
Hours Of Operation
HOST YOUR EVENT IN DOWNTOWN HALIFAX
Our hotel's versatile spaces include the Executive Crown Suite, with its gorgeous waterfront views, as well as the Commonwealth Ballroom, which showcases natural light and has hosted visiting royalty.
- 23,000 square feet of space
- 17 meeting rooms
- Atlantic Ballroom - 8,400 square feet
- Spaces feature natural light